*HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL PLANNING BOARD HEARINGS
The Planning Board session for July 2, 2020 has been cancelled. The next session will be held on July 9, 2020.
Due to health concerns caused by COVID-19 and new procedures for social distancing, the Prince George’s County Planning Board will hold virtual hearings. Your participation is IMPORTANT! Members of the public are encouraged to participate in the following ways:
- Register to speak by 10 a.m. the Wednesday before the Thursday meeting (See link to form below). Call-in information and web access details will be provided the Wednesday before the meeting.
IMPORTANT: After you have submitted your form, please make sure that you check your spam or junk mail folder on regularly as you may get several emails from the Planning Board office, including an email with the log-in or call-in information.
- Submit comments and supporting documentation into the record by emailing PGCPB@mncppc.org. Comment submissions must be received by Wednesday 10 a.m. BEFORE the meeting.
- Download an agenda and view meetings LIVE through our streaming service. A recording will be available for review after the meeting.
- Explore the library of past meetings on YouTube.
- Become a person of record by registering online.
Check www.pgplanningboard.org or call 301-952-4110 for updates.
Prince George’s County Planning Board
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive | Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
www.pgplanningboard.org | 301-952-3560 .
July 2020 Planning Board Hearing Dates
| NOTE: Planning Board Agendas are available 10 days in advance of the hearing date
|July 9: Agenda
|| Registration is closed
|July 16: Agenda
|| Registration Form
|July 23: Agenda
|| Registration Form (TBA)
When the Planning Board is in session, you can watch a live video of the meeting. The most current meeting agenda is also available to review.
Access the Planning Board's meeting archive to view an archive of Planning Board meetings and meeting agendas.
Video Streaming Requirements
Learn what Video Streaming Requirements are necessary for your browsing device in order to watch Planning Board videos.
Planning Board sessions are usually held on Thursdays in the Council Hearing Room of the County Administration Building (unless otherwise indicated). Development Review Items begin at 10 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
Please note: In case of inclement weather, please call 301-952-5330 to check on the status of the Planning Board meeting.
For questions please call 301-952-3560.