PLANNING ASSISTANCE FOR MUNICIPALITIES AND COMMUNITIES (PAMC)
The Planning Assistance to Municipalities and Communities (PAMC) program, administered through the Prince George’s County Planning Department, offers planning, design, technical and, in select cases, financial assistance for planning-related projects in response to specific requests from local municipalities and community organizations. Planning staff may be assigned to work on PAMC projects if the skill set for the requested project and capacity exists within the Planning Department. Financial assistance for consultant services may be requested for PAMC projects that meet the application guidelines. These funds are awarded based on the PAMC budget; the per-project maximum, and the available funds in each PAMC application cycle. The County Council sets the total amount of financial assistance available for to the PAMC program each fiscal year through its annual budget process. Municipalities and communities in Prince George’s County that are interested in pursuing initiatives that assist with redevelopment, revitalization or implementation of comprehensive plan recommendations are welcome to apply.
- Apply now!
- PAMC Guidelines and Procedures
- Review The Planning Assistance to Municipalities and Communities (PAMC) program presentation - June 2020.
- Stay up to date with PAMC! Sign up for project updates and other notifications.
- Anacostia Trails and Heritage Area: Wayfinding and Signage Study
- Aquasco-Woodville Cultural Resources Inventory
- Brandywine Sidewalk and Streetscape Improvements
- City of New Carrollton: Economic Development Strategy @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- SPACEs Sidewalk & Streetscape Improvements Project
- Town of Bladensburg: Market Feasibility and Economic Analysis
- Town of Cheverly: National Register Historic District Nomination
- Town of Fairmount Heights: Pattern Book @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- City of College Park Complete and Green Streets Implementation Plan
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Courses
- Fairmont Heights High School Economic Study
- Fairmont Heights High School Feasibility Study @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>