Summer Day Camps
ProgramsThe Sportplex is pleased to offer exciting programs this summer for your child(ren). Camps this year will include:
- Martial Arts
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM)
- Swimming and Fitness
- Teen Adventures Travel
- Track and Field
- Video Game Design
ShowcaseEach camp concludes with a Showcase, displaying the skills campers have learned during their time with us.
- 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Extended Care Programs
- Before Care Hours - 7 a.m. until 9 a.m.
- After Care Hours - 4:30 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- Field House - All campers registered for the extended care programs.
- 4:30 p.m.
- Campers will be seated on the bleachers at the back entrance of the Field House
- Early Pick-up - Parents must pick-up their child(ren) from their home base, (i.e., classroom, gym, Field House, or Studio)
A late fee will be assessed for campers who are not picked up by the program scheduled end time. The fee is $5 per camper for every 15 minutes, or a portion thereof, per child.
Parking is permitted only in designated parking spaces. No drop-off or pick-up is allowed in the front of the building. All violators will be subject to ticketing.
- All campers must be signed in and out on a daily basis.
- Identification is required for sign-out.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted to sign out a child(ren).
- All individuals authorized to sign out must be listed on the Day Camp Authorization Form.
- Parents are responsible for providing a bag lunch for their child(ren) daily.
- During camp hours, campers are not allowed to use the vending machines or buy food at Betty's Place and Café.
- Camp calendars are distributed every session listing your child's daily activities.
- Camp-wide "special activities" and on-site field trips will be posted for your awareness.
- Camp Showcases will be held on the last Friday of each session. Parents are encouraged to attend!