August 19, 2021
Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex
8001 Sheriff Road
Landover, MD 20785
Fitness Employment Fair
Thursday, August 19, 2021
Ages 18 and up.
Come prepared to meet our facility managers, interview for an immediate job opportunity, and complete Instructor, Trainer demo, and skills assessment!
M-NCPPC Fitness opportunities offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Free uniforms
- A Fun, team-focused working environment
- Year-round and seasonal jobs
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Department of Parks and Recreation, Prince George’s County has immediate openings for Group Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers, and Fitness Non-Instructor Support Staff at the following facilities:
- Fairland Sports and Aquatics Complex – Laurel
- Health & Wellness Get Fit Mobile Unit – Various Locations
- Kentland Community Center - Kentland
- Prince George’s Sports and Learning Complex – Landover
- Southern Area Aquatic & Recreation Complex – Brandywine
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid certification in their discipline. Must also possess a valid CPR/First Aid certification.
Complete an online application via the related job posting.
Most Instructor, trainer, support staff positions require the appropriate training, experience, and or certification necessary to facilitate the course/fitness specialty.
Salary ranges depend upon experience and qualifications.