During these unprecedented times, the health of our employees and members remains our top priority. To comply with public health protocols to minimize the spread of COVID-19, the Employees’ Retirement System (ERS) has implemented telework for all employees and scaled office coverage to an absolute minimum.
To our members, including active employees, retirees and beneficiaries, please rest assured that ERS staff will do everything within its control to ensure continued services during this challenging economic time.
Important information regarding ERS services follows:
- Employees Retiring May 1st, June 1st or July 1st – If you are an active employee, planning to retire May 1st, June 1st or July 1st, please contact Lisa Butler, Senior Retirement Benefits Analyst, at email@example.com or via phone at (301) 454-1429 to schedule a counseling session via phone.
- Appointments will be prioritized by retirement date.
- Estimate Requests have been temporarily suspended. Continue to watch for updates regarding relaxation of this suspension.
- Requests for Withdrawals, Rollovers, or Transfers may encounter delays due to disruptions in mail and reduced office coverage. If you submitted a request via US mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise staff of the request.
- Death Benefits – If you recently lost a loved one who worked for the M-NCPPC or received a benefit from the M-NCPPC Employees’ Retirement System, please call us at (301) 454-1415 immediately or via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and patience as we navigate the challenges of COVID-19. We are continuing to monitor and make adjustments to our processes and procedures to ensure essential services are provided to our members. Please continue to watch for updates on our website at ers.mncppc.org.